Ready to help create the future? Join Ascom R&D department, a global solutions provider focused on healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Work with an innovative and experienced team that develops next-generation Wi-Fi handsets. Help create products that will change healthcare industry!
As a developer, you will work on product development projects together with a R&D scrum team, which consists of 10 experienced developers. You will be responsible for software development, requirement analysis, end-user surveys, prototype development and testing. Ascom devices and phones are part of a comprehensive system suite and have many advanced features for managing tasks, alarms, messages, real-time positioning and more.
- Experience in C ++ for embedded systems
- Knowledge of aspects of development of embedded software in Linux
- Fluent in English and basic Swedish is a requirement for this position
Nice to have.
- Radio communication, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Experience of data communication protocols (e.g. TCP/IP)
- Understanding of security fundamentals such as PKI, encryption
- Knowledge about networking equipment, routers, gateways, Wi-Fi configuration
- Experience creating and implementing automated tests at the unit, integration and performance levels
Ascom is an established global leader in the provision of competitive solutions for on-site wireless communication to support and optimise mission-critical processes. The company´s core focus is healthcare – hospitals, senior care and independent living – but they are also active in the industry, secure establishments, retail and the hotel sector. One specific area where Ascom have established long-term success is within mission-critical communication in hospitals. https://www.ascom.com
Do you want to know more?
In this recruitment process, Ascom collaborates with Sigma Recruit. Want to know more, contact recruitment consultants Mikaela Jahreskog, mobile 070 248 72 41 or Kerstin Stener, mobile 070 304 69 19. Welcome to your application at www. sigmarecruit.se/jobb. Selection and interviews are ongoing; please apply as soon as possible.